Equipment Quality

Worse company I had ever had to deal with to cancel a contract. I never seen a company try to charged you for the whole contract after you attend to cancel.

I can't believe how this company get's away with such a scam. however there's a section in the contract that specified how much the cancellation fee would be if you cancel withing the first 4 years, which is $700 dollars and not $2460 like they are trying to make me pay for the whole contract.

It is just insane how this companies get away with this way of doing business. How can I paid full price for a service that I will not be using

Product or Service Mentioned: Guardian Protection Services Customer Care.

Reason of review: worse company for cancellation service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Company contract should be illegal, These are liars not trustworthy, Misleading sales pitch.

Comments

GuardianCares
Guardian Protection Services Verified Representative

Im sorry to hear youve been experiencing issues. Because customer satisfaction is our top priority, we take your feedback very seriously.

Your contract specifies that if you try to cancel your services at any time other than 30 days prior to the end of your contract term, you will have to pay a termination fee or continue paying for your services until the end of your term.

Each customer has three days after signing the initial contract to consider it, ask any questions and cancel it with no obligation. After the three-day period, Guardian expends resources to fulfill its obligations and to provide all promised services.

If you would like me to examine your personal concerns, reach out to wecare@gpsx.net

Sincerely